I usually post about art on Fridays, but I did that on Wednesday so this week’s editorial calendar is a bit whackadoo. (That sounded all official and stuff.) I DO have some very important fancy stuff and pretty things to share with you today though, so rejoice and dance and clap your hands. All the pre-fall stuff is arriving in stores and my wish list is growing. Sadly, my money tree is not. I water it and water it, but nothing… Lame. Oh well, I’m patient and a good sale stalker, so I will wait.
From my picks, I think it is pretty evident that I have a thing for stripes, I need a Bedazzler and I really have started to like yellow gold.
Check out these pretties…
- Banana Republic – BR Monogram Rugby Stripe Dress
- Gap – 1969 Sexy Boyfriend Cords (30% off this weekend!) I am in serious LOVE with these mustard yellow boyfriend jeans/cords.
- J. Crew – Jeweled Sweater Tee
- Baublebar – Tri-Tone Talisman Pendant and Eliza Tortoise Links
- J. Crew – Boy Shirt in Embroidered Polka Dot
- Zara – Metallic Leather Skirt
- J. Crew – Jeweled Short-sleeve Sweatshirt
- Kate Spade – Evening Belle Night Owl SERIOUSLY?!? Is this freaking cute as hell or what? I need to be rich so I can wear this out to a socialite event and/or what-not.
- Gap – Rugby Stripe Sweatshirt (30% off this weekend!) I love all the things with stripes.
Have a great day and stay classy, you hose-monsters!