What up peeps? Sorry for the almost non-existing posting last week. I lost my muse. I was un-mused or museless. There I go making up words again. Nothing was inspiring me, so I bailed. I’m not going to force it.
I have recently found that sly little muse. She’s a stinky little tart. Plus fickle. Man… What a bitch.
I’m loving gray lately. I’ve always floundered with the spelling. Why are there two: gray and grey? Apparently in the US we spell it grAy and it Europe they spell it grEy. Both are correct. Here’s an easy way to remember. America = A. Europe = E. Mad props go out to my 6th grade son for setting me straight. This is just further proof that old dogs CAN learn new tricks.
Here’s a round-up of some of my favorite pieces. They are all comfy and cozy for fall. Like a nice fuzzy security blanket.
- J. Crew – Merino Pocket Tunic
- Athleta – Dorset Sweater Dress
- Gap – Flannel Ballet Flats
- Gap – Fleece Pleated Dress
- J. Crew Factory – Factory Long Open Cardigan
- Zara – Basic Wrinkled Effect Scarf
- J. Crew – Jeweled Short-Sleeve Sweatshirt (Now on sale!!!)
- J. Crew – Patch-Pocket Pencil Skirt
- Zara – Sequined Sweater with Opening
I bought that J. Crew Factory sweater and I plan to wear it every weekend all fall/winter long. I’m pretty sure each and every outfit that I wear it with will look something like this, because I love my comfy clothes. Stretchy pants… Am I right?