Somewhere along the way I have really begun to like the color navy. Not sure how that happened because I have always and forever been a “black” girl. I still am, but I also like having this new option open up for me. Still dark and slimming, yet different. Is it an old lady thing? Am I losing my edge? Ha! I lost that about 13 years ago, which is fine… I’m too tired to have an edge.
These are some lovely navy colored pieces that I have my eye on.
- Sincerely Jules Pullover
- Jaime’s Party Skirt
- Hatch – Pocket Shirtdress
- Gap – Luxlight Stripe Sweater
- Maxi Shirt
- Addidas – Dragon kicks
- Zara – Saffiano Leather Mini City Bag
- Gap – Reverse Terry Dress
- J. Crew Factory – Draped Pocket Tee