Thanks for clicking that button to learn all about me. Aren’t you a curious little bugger?
I’m Ashley and this here is the latest incarnation of my personal blog, where I tend to complain about the weather a lot. This ain’t my first rodeo. I’ve blogged before. I wrote on my first blog for over 5 years, way back in 2002-2008. It was of the mommy blogger/scrapbooky variety. That was all good and I really enjoyed writing all about the family happenings and such, but I also felt pretty exposed. I had a lot of readers and when you Googled my name that was the first thing that came up. After having some pretty major life events occur, I made the decision to stop writing. I eventually deleted the WHOLE thing and I’m OK with that.
Round two was a pretty anonymous online journal of sorts to help me work through those pretty major life events that occurred.
So, this here is round three. I’m less interested in sharing my personal life with teh Interwebs and more so interested in sharing fancy stuff and pretty things. Shallow? Probably. Whatevs.
- I have been married to my best friend for 19 + years. WOO!
- I have two chilluns’.
- I work in HR. Middle management for the win!
- I live in the ‘burbs of Detroit rock city.
- I’m probably the biggest smart ass you will ever know.
- I’m an introvert by nature, but once I’m comfortable around you LOOK OUT.
- I suffer from RBF (resting bitch face) Syndrome.
- I’m bigger than a bread box.
- I’m an independent woman who don’t need no man. So, basically… Yeah… I’m a feminist.
- My family (most of the time)
- My dog
- Stinky cheese
- Clothes (duh)
- Coffee beverages
- Sparkly jewelry
- Red lipstick
- Fancy cupcakes
- Talking in funny voices and fake accents
- Making up words
- Fart/poop jokes
- Other inappropriate humor
- Mad Men, Breaking Bad and The Walking Dead
- Oh, who am I kidding… I will watch anything that has vampires, werewolves and/or witches in it.
- I really don’t like wearing heels.
- The color mint
- People that heat up fish in the microwave at work. HURL.
- Touching anything microfiber
- Wearing sandals in the rain
- Rude people
- Mean people
- Judgmental people
- (Don’t be a dick. Got it?)
- Adult acne
- Seafood and fish
- Paying to park
- Uncomfortable shoes
Year of Birth?
1971. That makes me over 40. Math.
Jo Malone – Oud & Bergamot
Last Concert I Saw?
The Hives. Arcade Fire (03/10/2014).
Willie Nelson (October 2015)